Ginsenosides are the main active substances of the traditional Chinese medicine ginseng. The secondary metabolites of the transformed ginsenosides have stronger biological activity, which is called rare ginsenosides. Ginsenosides Rh2 and Rg3 are PPD-type rare ginsenosides respectively with 1 and 2 glucose groups on the C3 hydroxyl group of PPD.
|Loss on Drying:
|Assay (dry basis):
|Total microbial count:
|Packaging and storage conditions
||Aluminum foil bag/Food grade PE bag/Carton box/Drum
||Keep sealed,dry and protected from light for transportation under room temperature
||Keep dry and away from light,long term storage at -25C to - 15C
- Enhance the immune function of the human body: Ginsenoside Rh2 has the effect of enhancing the immune function of the patient's body. After taking this active ingredient, the patient's immune function will be improved, thereby alleviating the pain he suffered during the treatment.
- Promote the synthesis of albumin: Ginsenoside Rh2 acts as an immune regulator to promote the synthesis of albumin, which can provide heat for the human body, protect and stabilize the immunoglobulin in the blood.
- Inhibit the growth of tumor cells: Because ginsenoside Rh2 can effectively reduce the toxicity left by chemotherapy in the human body by improving immunity, ginsenoside RH2 can effectively reduce the pain of patients after chemotherapy,and the active ingredient can also inhibit the continuous growth of tumor cancer cells in the body..
- Reversal of abnormal tumor differentiation: Ginsenoside RH2 has a differentiation-inducing effect on tumor cancer cells, and can effectively enhance the melanin production ability in cancer cells, thereby causing cancer cells to transform into normal cells in morphology.
The product is environmentally free.
Product Features and advantages
- Provide one-stop product solution customization service
- Multiple patents and strict third-party self-inspection
- The first national mass production of ginsenosides by enzymatic synthesis, with pure raw materials, higher conversion rate and higher content, up to 99%
- The unique Bonzyme enzymatic synthesis technology, which can accurately synthesize both S-type and R-type isomers, resulting in stronger activity and precise targeting action
We will give our customers advice on the application of technical knowledge to the extent possible and publicly available, but without obligation.
Our advice is for information purposes only and is not accompanied by any legal liability. If necessary, customers are requested to perform some inspection tests on the products.